Thursday, June 09, 2005

I miss my kitty!

I'm really excited about going home to Canada on Sunday. I'll have my DB waiting for me at the airport, I'll be moving back into the same house I was living in before, complete with my beloved pear tree, I'm really looking forward to setting up a proper studio in the spare room on the main floor, but something will be missing: my cat Spirit.

I'm not sure when I'll get to see her next, but it definitely won't be for another month and a half at the soonest, two and a half at the latest. It all depends on our plans for the summer and whether my parents want to drive for 3 days with a cat - along with a total of 5 people and three dogs - in the car.

My DB always says, "don't feel sad. You'll have me". But he won't be there all the time like Spirit would. Spirit doesn't have to go to work or see her friends. All Spirit does is cuddle up with me and try to eat my yarn. It'll be the first time I've spent any time in that house without her since I adopted her 4 years ago.

But I should look on the bright side: at least I'll have a little time where I can leave house plants on the floor and not have to guard my needles from attack. *sigh*

=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home