Sunday, November 04, 2007

Secret Pal show off post

This is the second weekend in a row that I haven't been able to make the video post about the gift that my Secret Pal had me pick up from Lettuce Knit, so I don't want to put it off any longer.

This is what was waiting for my at Lettuce Knit:


Fleece Artist sock yarn! Hurray! Isn't it lovely? apparently she had a chat with Laura who works there about what I've bought in the past and what she thought I would like, and my SP settled on Fleece Artist because it's Nova Scotia (awwww) and sock yarn because I've been dabbling in socks lately (although my last pair didn't turn out so well, but that's the fault of the pattern).
I'm working on a tweed sweater for Nyron right now. I hate knitting tweed, it's so scratchy, but these are the things we do for love.
Until next we knit!
=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home