Monday, June 27, 2005

Button, button, who's got the button?

I bought a bag of assorted buttons at Zellers the other day and had a great time this weekend sorting them. I love sorting things! I love the control it gives me over my environment. When Nyron came over the other day and began to help sort, I started to have a little anxiety attack because suddenly I didn't have that control anymore. I forced myself to calm down. I need to buy another one of those plastic boxes with little compartment - there are still some buttons stacked up on my coffee table that have yet to be allocated homes.

I've finished putting together the first package to send to my Secret Pal Recipient. I'll mail it out to her today. Just in case she actually reads this blog, I won't write a description here, but I'll post pictures after the reveal in August.

=^_^=

2 Comments:

At 9:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get like that too, whenever people try to make suggestions about, or God forbid, rearrange something I'm still working ON! I'm like 'Get OUT OF MY SPACE!'

I see you took the MIT survey, too. Kinda neat, isn't it?

_S

 
At 10:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brooke! it's you sp..i sent you an email but haven't heard from you yet.. sorry to be pushy :) ..i sent you a card and it came back to me as a return to sender.. i have a package i want to send but am afraid to until i hear from you.. my email is faitaucanada68@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home