Monday, August 15, 2005

I dub thee...

Hyde! That's is what I've decided to name the other cat, erstwhile known as "the unnamed one" (my friend Sarah got a kick out of that). It was actually the name I'd come up with within a few days of their arrival here; I suggested to Nyron that we name them Hyde and Siek (get it?). He had his heart set on Sebastian, though, so I moved on. But it kept reocurring and the more I thought about it, the more I got to like it. Now I get to order name tags!

The cats have taken to coming out in the open in the day time now! It's all progress!

=^_^=

1 Comments:

At 10:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, and here I was hoping for Yog-Sothoth! ;) Sounds like a good name for him, but let's hope he doesn't live up to it TOO much!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home