Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All cats present and acounted for

When Nyron arrived here after work, the first thing we did was hunt for the kitties. I still hadn't succeeded in finding the unnamed cat before I left for the bookcrossing meeting and I was still worried. We searched the basement for a while and managed to find a cat several times, but because the only sure way to tell them apart is to check for the little bit on white on the unnamed one's chest, it was often hard to tell who was the streak of black feline running from its hiding place as if its life depended on it.

After a break on the couch (Nyron had a headache from work) we tried again. We went downstairs and found one of them in the same hiding spot in which we had left him previously, but we didn't know which one. While I tried to get a good look at his chest, Nyron continued to search around the main room of the basement. That's when the other one leapt from behind the curtain in the dog's eye view window and almost landed on him. So, for the first time since they were dropped off last night, I managed to see both cats in the same place and finally confirm that one of them wasn't stuck in the wall somewhere starving (this is a very old house, it could happen).

I feel better knowing they are both ok. Now I can just relax and stay out of their fur until they decide they are comfortable enough to approach me.

=^_^=

2 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m., Blogger Jacqueline said...

You've been meme'd on my site.

 
At 1:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job


dorothy if u want go on my site at www.rain-bow-girl.pisczo.com

well got to go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home