Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Where oh where have my kitties gone?

My cousins came over with the cats last night: two all black males, 8 months old. After an initial once-over of the house they had a 3 hour stand off with Spirit in the basement. Eventually Spirit came upstairs and displayed her mastery of the house by walking boldly around in the faces of the other two who tended to slink.

Now, I can't seem to find the two males. Spirit is still strutting around and offering me no help in finding them. I've looked all over the house a number of times, but there are just so many places they can hide! There's nothing I can really do until they get hungry and come out for food.

I feel kind of bad for the little kitties. They don't know where they are and have spent the night being put in their place by a much older cat. They haven't let me come near them yet, I'm still waiting for them to feel comfortable enough to come to me. I don't want to make them feel threatened. I'm a little worried about their disappearing act, but I hope they'll come out into the open soon.

=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home