Thursday, August 11, 2005

Help! I've been tagged!

Tagged by Jaqueline

5 CDs in your Player:
1. Mix CD that my DB made for me before I went to England
2. King's of Convenience (burned, I don't know which album)
3. The Shins (both albums on one burned CD)
My CD player only accepts 3 CDs. If I had a 5-CD changer I'd also have:
4. Belle and Sebastian
5. Amaral

5 Movies You've watched Recently:
1. Charile and the Chocolate Factory – Wonderful!
2. The Dukes of Hazard - What I get for letting my little brother pick the movie
3. The Bourne Identity
4. The Bourne Supremecy
5. Howl's Moving Castle - I love anime! Especially Miyazaki films

5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately
1. My mother visited for the first time since I moved to Toronto (5 years ago)
2. I met some very cool people at Bookcrossing and knitting meetings this week
3. Nyron brought back a lot of books from the Random House preview
4. My newly adopted and still slightly disoriented kitties let me pet them
5. I get to see Nyron today for more than half an hour after he gets off work

5 MP3s on your playlist
None at the moment.

5 Friends You're Passing This To:
1. Nyron
2. Sarah
3. Kathryn
4. Diana
5. Amy

=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home