Saturday, August 13, 2005

Progress!

It seems the "leave them alone and they'll come to me when they want to" theory of cat climatization is the one that's winning out. Within the last half hour, both cats have been up here on the main floor, out in the open, in full view of me. They were both a bit wary, but seemed calm. They haven't come right up to me yet, but this is the first time they've come out in the open with me here. Sebastian (the shy one) wouldn't come any closer than the windowsill of the next room, but the unnamed one came right into the room and lay down a few feet from me. This is good.

=^_^=

1 Comments:

At 7:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, 'the unnamed one' makes him sound like one of Lovecraft's Elder Gods! *goes back to humming music from 'Shoggoth on the Roof'*

Seryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home