Monday, June 18, 2007

Cute Overload

Warning: The following blog post contains images that may considered be too cute for some knitters. It contains scenes babies and yarn, all at the same time. Viewer discretion advised.

Nyron and I had a wonderful time meeting the twins on Saturday. They are absolutely adorable. Without further ado, here is the long-anticipated picture of them wrapped up snug in their new blankets:


Need I say, I'm in love? They are just absolutely precious! I didn't get to hold Amelia (right) because she was a bit fussy and stayed with her mom, but I spent a good portion of the evening with Colin (left) in my arms. I can't wait to knit entire wardrobes for them! Luckily, their parents are Harry Potter fans because I just happened to own a copy of Charmed Knits. Of course, I'll have to wait until their old enough to be sorted into houses...
Until next we knit!
=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home