Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh, the waiting!

I've become totally caught up in the anticipation over Ravelry. I sent in my invite request sometime in June and have been checking the blog regularly, watching as they add 1000 more people, 1200 more people, never knowing how close or far they were to my email address on the list. Until now! They've just added a new feature so that you can check your place in line and gauge how much longer you have to wait. And I'm very happy to say that I'm not as far down the list as I thought. I'd figured I'd added my name in mid June, but according to this new feature I sent in my request on June 4. There are less than 1200 people ahead of me in line and since they've been adding people in groups of 1200 lately, I think my chances are good that I'll be getting that invite sometime this week. I certainly hope so. I've heard excellent things about this community site and I'm really looking forward to exploring. A full review for those of you still waiting as soon as I'm in, I promise.

Until next we knit!

=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home