Monday, August 11, 2008

The post with lots of pictures

My first charity sweater is now completely finished. I also did my first button holes that weren't just K2tog YO. I just cast off some stitches and then cast them back on on the way back. Of course, they didn't look so good at first:

I had to go over them with some crochet stitches to straighten them out:

There, that's much better. Here's the finished sweater.

For some reason, it's not uploading to blogger very well so It's hard to see the stitch design. You can check it out on Ravelry.

I've also go some spinning done lately.

With some help from Spirit, of course:

What a good little spinner kitty! I've drafted my next batch, some lovely purple top my mom bought me in Nova Scotia (although the fiber is from New Zealand). The different colours came apart so neatly that I decided to draft them individually and then spin them together randomly to see what kinds of purple stripes I get when I ply.

Updates coming soon on the Baby Surprise Jacket and my wedding flowers.

Until next we knit!



Post a Comment

<< Home