Thursday, June 05, 2008

Skeins Her Way Goals contest

I found this contest via the Destroy My Sweater blog and I think I'll join. Here are my summer goals:

- finish Amy's baby blanket
- finish Classico Twinset
- finish A Cardigan for Arwen

I'm keeping it small to keep from getting overwhelmed. I like the sweater kit that's the prize, too. It'll be nice to knit a top that I can wear to work that isn't light yellow.

In other news, I'm going with a co-worker to see The Kids in the Hall at Massey Hall tonight! So excited! I've been watching that show since I was 8 and I missed seeing them live the last time they went on tour, so this is going to be great. Plus, it looks like Russtle Peters will open for them. A great night of Canadian entertainment.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Last time I talked with you I saved your journal on my computer but it was only today that I had a chance to really stop and take a look at it! Good thing I did--you were talking about me!

I just wanted to let you know that we are ready for visitors at any time. If you guys ever had a day that you could come over for dinner we'd LOVE to have a BBQ with you and just chill out since the weather is so lovely. You'd just have to let us know if you or Nyron have any dietary restrictions or allergies. Oh, and I've been looking everywhere to find Ravalry, and I can't find it! I'm finding people's blog posts about it on google, but not the actual site. Help please?

Amy

 
At 1:37 a.m., Blogger Heather said...

just a reminder to post you sp12 questions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home