Thursday, July 28, 2005

Welcome home Spirit!

My family arrived last night with my darling cat in tow - quite literally, as she was transported in a special cat carrier that is designed to be taken on planes and has wheels and a pull handle, just like a suitcase. When we got her home at first she wasn't too happy with me and spent all her time alone in the kitchen or foyer. As the night wore on though, she decided that forgiving me was better than sleeping on the floor and she ended up in bed with me: as I knew she would.

My brother did a great job of taking care of her, especially considering that she beat up his cat every chance she got, but there is one thing that he neglected. Spirit is a long-hair and needs to be thoroughly brushed once a week all summer long. When she arrived home last night she hadn't been brushed in I don't know how long and hair would fly around if you just looked at her. So this morning I have to spend a good half hour grooming her, which she happens to love so it makes good bonding.

It's amazing to have her home again. I've missed her so much. Pictures to come.

=^_^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home