Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wedding bells and silver bells.

Hurray! On Thursday night after work, Nyron took me to a very romantic spot (a small circle of evergreen trees surrounding a pond in the courtyard of BCE place) and proposed! It was so lovely! He diverted my attention by having me look out at the twinkle lights on the evergreen trees and the decorations on the office building across the courtyard and while I was thus distracted he put our song on his iPod and pointed the head phones outward so I could hear it, then got down in front of my and asked me to marry him! I'm so happy. All that night as we did the last of our Christmas shopping I couldn't stop from glancing down at the ring on my finger; it's a wonder I didn't walk into things!

Here's some pictures of the ring I keep staring at:









I like this last one so much I made it my profile picture on Facebook. I've been getting so many congrats on Facebook, it's unbelievable. Now I've just got to start planning a wedding!

Until next we knit!^

=^_^=

2 Comments:

At 11:49 a.m., Blogger Heddy said...

congratulations on your engagement ... how exciting ! Nyron sounds very romantic and whatr a nice time of year to get in engaged.

 
At 2:04 p.m., Blogger Caroline said...

Congratulations! The ring is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home